Here's What to Expect
Lifetime Access: With the purchase of this course, you have lifetime access to this resource.
Automatic Upgrades: As I make updates and improvements, you'll get automatic access.
A Better Way to Learn
Course Updates: As I update this course you'll get automatic improvements and upgrades as long as you choose to stay subscribed or have access.
Learn on Any Device: All of our courses are responsive which means you cann learn on your laptop, on a tablet or on your phone.
Progress Tracking: The platform tracks your progress so you'll know exactly where you left off and what you've accomplished.
Learn at Your Own Pace: Your learning shouldn't get in the way of your busy schedule. You'll have 24/7 access for as long as you choose to stay subscribed. This means you can learn on your own time at your own pace.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Master LinkedIn's Settings
- Instructions & Find the Settings Panel
- Settings | Overview
- Settings | Blocking & Hiding Followers
- Settings |Get a Public Profile Badge for a Website
- Settings | Edit Your Public Profile
- Settings | Get a Customized URL
- Settings | Notify when in the news
- Settings | How to ... Profile Viewing Options
- Settings | Representing Your Organization
- Settings | Sharing Profile Edits
- Settings | Suggest you as a connection
- Settings | Suggest Connection on Phone Number
- Settings | Viewers also Viewed
- Settings | Who can see your Connections
- Settings | Messages from Members
- Settings | Control who can send you Invitations
- Leverage Logos as a Visual Element
- Format the Text in Experiences for More Impact
- Formatting Trick: Use "Symbols" from your Browser
- Proofread Your Work
- Leverage Media for a More Compelling Profile
- Don't Leave it Unfinished. Complete Your Profile!
- Stand on the Shoulders of Others. Get Inspired by Leaders in your Field
- Keep Your Profile Up to Date
- Leverage Keywords to be more Findable
- Your Profile is not a Resume. Inject some Personality
- Leverage Recommendations for Credibility & Visual Appeal
- Round-Out Your Profile with the Features of the Accomplishments Section
- Get a Professional Looking Headshot
- Customize Your URL
- Make the Most of the First 2 Lines of Your Summary
- Are You Active? Pay Attention the Articles & Activity of your Profile
- What's Your Headline?
- Create a Strong Summary Statement
- Lots of Repetitive Experiences? Considering a Roll-Up
- Be More Findable with a Standardized Job Title
- Put Emphasis on Your Current Experience
- Showcase Your Employer, to Their Benefit & Yours
- What to Write in your Job Experiences
Ian Christie, MBA
Executive Career Coach & Founder, The Bold Career Project
About the instructor
Hi. My name is Ian and I am the founder of the Bold Career Project and the creator and host of the Career Growth Academy.
For over 22 years I have been focused on helping experienced professionals like you build personal brands, navigate the marketplace and make successful career changes. My mission: To help mid-level and senior-level professionals design and lead rewarding, fulfilling and successful professional journeys.
Through BoldCareer, I create and offer products and work 1-1 with clients to develop strong personal value propositions, create career plans, design resumes and LinkedIn profiles and undertake strategic career transitions.
My Credentials include...
Career Consultant, Career Coach
Supported hundreds of clients over the years with career changes, job searches, re-branding efforts, LinkedIn strategy, resume development, interview training and many others.
MBA Career Centre Director @ UBC Sauder, Global Top-100 B-school
Where I developed, led and taught learning programs to help MBAs achieve career changes and get to the next level including classes in career change, interviewing, LinkedIn strategy
Writer & speaker
Articles published to tens of millions of readers through Monster, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Workopolis, and many other platforms. Monster.com's Career Change Expert & Management Careers Expert
Job Board Product Director
Sr. Director at Monster.com where I led initiatives related to the freelance and executive markets
Founded and sold a start-up to a large internet company. Continue to find new ways to innovate and serve.
100,000's of resumes, 10,000 career conversations, 1000 interviews & negotiated 200+ executive placements
I've made it my mission to help you grow your career and find and do the work you're meant to do.